View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 01:16 PM   #99
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Reading and commenting

But first off it would be probably helpful to tell you that I was an ordo. So mwahaha at the evil team if they were trying to find something else. I'm quite interested in observing the game from this side, even if it means double the amount of reading...

Day 1

Awww Kuru keeping company to Morsul, that was very sweet.

And I totally called it on Morsul being an entertaining first dead person.

Night 2

Ugh I read the living thread first so it was quite suspenseful to see Brinniel was empowered indicating Zil was innocent, then come read this thread and be like NOW IS THAT TRUE OR NOT, so this was nice:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuru
*drumroll*

Inziladun is PREY.
Phew. Also glad that supposed slip wasn't a slip because it DID sound absolutely innocent. *shakes fist at Nerwen*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil
Ëonwë's Empowerment Plan™ (sounds like a self-help video series)
oh my god

Day 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul
Lommy. Welcome. This is our humble death plac.
Aww, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuru
Wow! A role reveal NIGHT result and empowerment to boot.

You are quite efficient in here.
Yes! Very well done! Maybe the two of you should run this thread alone.

Night 4

Ummhhhh. Hi Lottie. You innocent? ...nice? This makes me feel better about Boro, or at least Day1 Boro. I thought the options were basically Boro being an innocent who took Lottie's "I'd prefer not to die" comment as a gifted/GW hint and jumped to her defense OR the two of them being the wolf and the EW. That's why I was sorta all flipflop wait-and-see on them on Day2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
Sometimes the Dead just gotta have a little wander around in Purgatory before they can make it to wherever this place is. Glad you found it.
Yeah, a bit weird that you made it here before me even though you died later!

It's kinda cozy that we're all innocent and benevolent here, but on the other hand it's a bit depressing...

Last edited by Thinlómien; 07-16-2017 at 01:20 PM. Reason: fixed formatting, sorry, and also a typo
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote