View Single Post
Old 12-20-2003, 12:41 AM   #20
Enorëiel
Wight

Enorëiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

This movie was just filled with great moments! I especially loved:<P> - After Aragorn was crowned, "My friends... You bow to no one" (I just love the look on their faces! And everyone on their knees! Loved it!!)<BR> - "Don't let go, Mr. Frodo. Don't you dare let go!" *Sniff* <BR> - After Pippin says "I never thought it would end like this" and then Gandalf goes into his little explanation. I kept thinking (when he was describing the other path) of the song 'Into the West'.<BR> - "For Frodo!"<BR> - After Gollum gets the ring and Frodo gets that look in his eyes and then goes and starts to attack Gollum<BR> - "I can't carry it for you, but I CAN carry you!" I was cheering Sam on (amidst my tears)<BR> - "This one's for the Shire. And this one's for Mr. Frodo. AND THIS ONE'S FOR MY OLD GAFFER!" I loved that! Go Sam!!!<BR> - Everyone realizing Frodo succeeded -- and then being terrified for him. (I loved the rapid changes of emotion on all the characters faces (esp. Gandalf's))<BR> - at the 'End of all Things'<BR> - When Frodo wakes up to the Fellowship (esp. that look he gives Sam!)<BR> - "Is there any hope Gandalf, for Frodo and Sam?" "There never was much hope. Just a fool's hope"<P><BR>Well, that's my list.. for now! More to come!

Whoever said "Nothing is impossible" never tried to slam a revolving door.
Enorëiel is offline   Reply With Quote