Thread: ATM II RPG
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 06:48 AM   #251
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
The spy of Mordor entered the through the door. His eyes searched the room, in hope to find Alli. This was indeed where they had parted last he saw her, there had also been a certain Ms. Martinet present, but Frej had not paid much attention to her. Being personal selected by Alli meant that he reported to no one else and he liked it that way. It gave him a certain feeling of importance, what he loved even more was being in the presences of Alli.

He was taken by surprise when he saw Lola, she was quite hard to take ones eyes off to say the least. He normally had no problem being around beautiful woman, but never had he met one where it had been quite so “outspoken”.

Frej forced him self to take his eyes off her and stair directly above her head, it felt like he had stood like that for ages when he finally spoke. “I need to see Alli at once” He had planned on a more formal way of getting his message across, but for some reason his mouth did not obey.

As he waited for her to reply, his thoughts went back to his mission and why it was so important that he found Alli at once. In fact everything Alli had worked so hard to create (or destroy) could fall apart if he did not find her soon. He had been racing on a scooter he confiscated from an orc child all day. This could be regarded as a bad move, his height taken into consideration. . .”The next time I am in a hurry, I will ride and Elk” He thought to him self “yes an Elk that is what I need, although they can be vicious, one of the once bit my sister, Of course that was on a trip to Lebenin, where she while swimming was attacked by the rare “Saltwater-Elk” and there isn’t much saltwater around Mordor. In fact I should make an Elk-farm where my Elk can frolic and play with other Garters. . . . “ The sight of Lola’s garters made Frej snap out of his Elk related thoughts and after a some intense staring his thoughts returned to Alli.

He could not take the silence from Lola anymore, this was to important to be delayed any further. He had to find Alli and it had to be now. He felt the desperation gather inside him and he lost control. Frej grasped the edge of the desk and screamed in an unnaturally high-pitched tone. “By flames of Roggie, don’t you understand what has happened? WE ARE ALL OUT OF TEA !
He released his hold of the desk and almost collapsed against the nearest wall.

Last edited by Rune Son of Bjarne; 10-02-2006 at 06:53 AM.