View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 01:07 PM   #172
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Name (that you go by): It's unpronouncible in English, so writing it here will only achieve a "paper telephone" effect. But if you call me G55 in RL, I'll respond.
Future Aspirations: meet as many Downers as possible
Goal in life: to find one
Short term goals: too long a list.
Passion: also a very long list, to be topped by (in no particular order): Downsing, reading, playing piano, climbing trees, climbing anything, snowball fights, chocolate, geography, and a bunch of other things that I don't remember at the moment.
Hobbies: Downsing, playing piano, reading, bicycling, algebra, something else...
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): that depends on where I am. At home I'm known for sitting in my room all day. At camp - for always being hungry and for eating apples off some wild crab-apple tree that grows near the campus. At school - for being in love with algebra. Here - I dunno, you say yourself.

Fave book: I classify books into 3 categories: unworthy of my time and attention, excellent, and above and beyond. The last categoty is overflowing with books in both English and Russian. But I need one book... uhhh.. aside from Tolkien's... Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Fave movie: My favourite English movie is Love Story
Fave sport: Probably volleyball and pioneerball
Fave store: Dollarama
Fave music: What I call the "previous generations' music", some classical, very little modern stuff

What you can't stand: people who try to English-ise my name, and turn it into Eugenia or Jane or something of that sort.
What you plain dislike: homework
Who you admire: My mother and great-grandmother, JRRT, Jack London
What you most love to do: nothing.
Your self-confessed flaws: I exaggerate, I talk too much, I don't know what I want, I'm ridicuously lazy; I could go on for another page...
What intrigues/fascinates you: just about everything.
What scares you: responsibility and the unknown
Quotation to live by: I have many, and they change with my mood, but if I had to choose one, it would be:

Life is but a story. Make sure your own story is worth telling.

Additional comments: I am weird.

Last edited by Galadriel55; 09-24-2011 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Update - September 2011
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote