View Single Post
Old 02-25-2004, 07:44 AM   #7
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Cree
"I'm going to stay for a longtime. That is unless I can go to Rohan and see what your life was like. I want to settle down, I want so much but I don't know if I can have it." Her words were hollow. I want so much, yet I'm a cursed elf. I can't have any of it. Once I find him, maybe he will decide to wait a little bit. Cree layed back against the grass. her hair became her pillow. "Grimm do you remember the night we met. Only a week ago and I almost died taht night." Cree paused, searching for what to say.

"I owe you my life. Avalon owes you her life. We are greatful that you were there." Cree placed her hand on Grimm's. "I owe everything to you. Thank you for being there. I could careless about leaving right now. Your the reason I'm still here." Suddenly it was like she snapped back to reality. "I'm sorry Grimm. I'm just rambling on about nonsense. I must sound crazy to you. Perhaps this curse has affected my mind." Cree thought she was going to be sick. "Excuse me."

Cree stood up all of a sudden and began running to the nearest tree. "Are you okay?" Cree turned around to see Grimm behind her. She shook her head. Cree didn't know what brought on her sudden sickness. She turned back towards the tree. MOments later Cree finally left the tree line to go back to Grimm. Her throat was hurtin her, making it hard for her to swallow. She pulled some herbs from the pouch at her side and placed them in her mouth. "The work must be getting to me." She layed back in the grass and closed her eyes.

Visions of her childhood came back to her. She remembered running out to see her horse. White as the whitest cloud and as gentle as gentle could be. Cree thought she had drifted off to sleep but she opened her eyes just in time to see Avalon jump on her stomach. "OUCH! Avalon why? Grimm isn't life sweet. What I would give to be able to go to sleep and be able to dream of home? Instead I can close my eyes and suddenly the smell of the nearby flowers rememing me of Eryn Lasgalen. I miss Pixie. He was one of the fastest horses in Eryn Lasgalen. I had to leave him behind." Cree rubbed her stomach to make sure her side wasn't going to start hurting again.

"I'm lucky she didn't cause my side to hurt again." Cree looked skornfully at Avalon. Her eyes seemed to almost change colors but it was the way the light hit them. Cree sat back and let out a laugh. "I'm fine. Actually I believe I've healed better than a tree can possibly wish to. At least we don't have to worry about it bleeding all of a sudden for no reason." Cree smiled at Grimm as she pushed her hair away from her face and behind her ears.
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Aduthondiel
Aduthondiel looked up and saw Crystal talking to Hama. She had wanted to go talk to him but didn't. She stood up ad walked over to the two. "Crystal." Aduthondiel nodded her head. "I'm sorry about the other night." She looked up to meet Hama's eyes.
In the background she could hear Count. "I hope everything is fine with you and Mr..... Angry is it? Well I'm going to be sending Count back with your necklace. He knows his way around." She turned around to look at her black horse. The star in the middle of his head seemed whiter than ever. Count was always the best horse I have ever had. He will be the best one I have. Horses should be taken care of. He's the one thing that reminds me of Rohan.

Last edited by Witch_Queen; 02-25-2004 at 08:28 AM.