View Single Post
Old 05-25-2004, 02:42 PM   #405
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Thank you, Bęthberry, for wonderful posts, both on the RPG and here on the discussion thread! They had me chuckling my way through reading this morning. 'Gucyberry' brings two highly varying images to my mind - 'gooseberry' and 'Gucciberry'! A Gucci-toting goose, perhaps?

At any rate, the Itship is travelling in style - no Fatty Lumpkin for us, no sirree! More horsepower and chrome...

We have occasionally gotten side-tracked, but this is the first time we're time-tracked! No complaints about the length of your post from me - every word was a pleasure to read. Welcome back to the continuing adventures of the Entish Bow and Co.!

Further posts are up for grabs - make whatever you like of this situation, folks. Either Bb or I will eventually bring it to a close.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'