Thread: Crazy Captions
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004, 10:04 AM   #3162
Galadel Vinorel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Galadel Vinorel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Galadel Vinorel Send a message via Yahoo to Galadel Vinorel
Boots Public Safety Commercial

Sam: oohhh....Mr. Frodo look at the pretty elvsies. Do you think that I could feed one?

Frodo: *hands Sam some lembas treats* Be careful, Sam. Elves can get testy when you come into their habitat. Make sure that you don't pet them. Wait, Sam, don't rush at them! You'll startle them! SAM!

*Sam is seen flying through the air. He lands at the feet of Frodo, who helps him to his feet.*

Frodo: What did I tell you? Don't scare them. They have a testy temper.

*Sam shakes his head and smiles*

Sam: That was fun! I want to do it again!

*Frodo watched the young hobbit run off after the elves*

Frodo: Will he ever learn? *screaming is heard* Nope.---*Frodo turns towards camera.*---Now remember kids, don't be as foolish as Sam. Do not disturb creatures in their natural habitat, or, well, you know what will happen.

*Sam flys through the air and lands in front of the camera. He smiles; his two front teeth are missing.)

Sam: Liphsten to Miphster Frodo. Be phsafe!! *Sam collapses*

THE END

(Note to the Public: No elves were harmed in the making of this commercial on Safety in the Forest )
“Words can never convey the incredible impact of our attitude toward life. The longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it." -Charles R. Swindoll
Galadel Vinorel is offline   Reply With Quote