View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 10:38 AM   #31
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
To clarify, before this "I get the hint" thing gets too out of hand....
Haha, we're all just so used to you with all your 'I know something you don't know' and other such hintings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
All right folks - just to be fair I think we could cut the inside jokes. Thanks. Those and the speculation on the nature of time machines aside, what have we got? (Clue: not much. ) So, erm, I think I should now proceed to saying something noncommittal and obvious about the rules or the number of wolves or the size of the village, or else make some complex calculations. I won't.
Aww, but those are all the things that make Day 1s oh so much fun. And if we had a game with a time machine and no one bantered about it, I'd be very disappointed, cause time machines rock.

But seriousness than. I think Eomer's vote is pretty good (not that I necessarily agree with it). But usually votes this early in the game are just random or based off some strange meta reasoning, but he actually had a legitimate reason, and I approve.

And I agree with this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Seriously though, I really don't like it when people complain about no one acting suspiciously enough. Many people seem to find it more difficult to come up with suspicions when they're wolves themselves.
Though on Day 1s I tend to be more understanding of lack of suspicions (since sometimes not much happens), but Day 2 and on, it's definitely fishy if someone has no suspects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Lottie's untypically laid back and non-pot-stirring
And there was no song, I miss Lottiepop's songs. She should do this one.