View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 03:07 PM   #234
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I admit to skimming a bit in order to get my post in as quickly as I could. Reading back, I see Lal has already mentioned the possibility of a wolf no-kill and Kuru claiming to be demoralized. It's a good thought.

Also, there's this, from Kuru -
Quote:
I wouldn't say that Boro is trustworthy. Far from it.

I would say that trying to lynch him would be the biggest shot in the dark of everyone for toDAY and I do not believe we can afford to gamble like that if we want to win.
- which is flip-floppy in and of itself, in my opinion. If you think Boro is "far from trustworthy", it seems to me as though you'd want to lynch him. But you obviously don't.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote