View Single Post
Old 08-10-2003, 04:59 PM   #233
Arien_Tinuviel
Pile O'Bones

Arien_Tinuviel has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Eceste walked alone down the deserted road.A black blouse and skirt were hidden by an ebony silk cloak. The hood hid half her face and a few strands of black hair slipped out from beneath the cover. Large, sapphire orbs looked up at the sky. It was almost sundown, she'd better hurry if she were to find a place to rest. Eventually, she came to a small tavern. How interesting, she had never seen this place before though she had taken this road on a journey or two before. Eceste waved away the mental question. Her last visit here had been at least a hundred or so years ago. Upon entering she was greeted with the smell of smoke and ale. She scrunched her nose a bit. To her left, a man sat with his legs up on the table talking to another and casually sipping his ale. She walked timidly over to the table next to them and sat down. She removed her hood revealing a mark, looking like that of a half circle with a whole dot in the middle, on her forehead. A lady walked up to her.

"Would you like anything miss..."

"Illuser," Eceste said giving the bartender her Ranger name, "I'd just like a water thank you." The lady nodded and headed toward the bar. Eceste tugged at a bit of the long black skirt she wore. It was most irritating. She set down her knapsack, which held her other pair fo clothes and had her sword strapped to it. After receiving her drink, she gazed around at the inn. It seemed nice enough. But someting still nagged at her mind. Shifting in her chair, she turned to the two men who had been talking.

"Excuse me, but how far is Bree from here?"

[ August 10, 2003: Message edited by: piosenniel ]