View Single Post
Old 11-19-2002, 02:24 PM   #25
dragoneyes
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

dragoneyes has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

ooc: I was kind of waiting for Raye but it doesn't really matter.

Arrelle wandered down the road, at quite a leisurely speed as the road was almost deserted. She rounded a corner and there were three travelling companions atop horses and walking next to them were two wolves. Two wolves? Waht were they doing here? Lorran was a bit jumpy, the old cart-horse in the stable next to her own used to talk of evil wolves when she was just a foal and so they naturally made her a little weary.
"Calm down Lorran, they can't be wild wolves, they won't hurt you, calm down now." said Arrelle in a soft voice, but Lorran couldn't help it, she just wasn't comfortable around wolves. Lorran started backing away,
"Lorran! Walk on!" said Arrelle starting to get angry
"Don't be stupid, walk forward!" Lorran walked forward a little, and as the group approached she pushed right up the opposite side of the road and tried to rush quickly past but she made eye contact with one of the wolves and she froze. Suddenly she reared up went spinning away in blind panic, Arrelle held on tight trying to calm Lorran down as well as trying to stay on. Lorran rose up once more and threw Arrelle off. Arrelle immediately sprund up and grabbed Lorrans reigns, despite her stinging side she just managed to get control of Lorran as the three travellers came running up, looking worried, the wolves were nowhere in sight.
"Are you alright?" asked an elf with brown hair and piercing blue eyes.
"Yes I'm fine," said Arrelle blushing,
"I've made such a spectacle of myself though." she added.

[ November 19, 2002: Message edited by: dragoneyes ]