View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 04:00 PM   #186
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
Zil: His tone is a little formal in the way it gets sometimes when he's evil.
Lommy: Has been logical and helpful, and seems genuine enough about it.
Wilwa: Has been focusing a lot of the attention on the hunter and bear, but since that is the only topic of conversation that's really stuck so far, I can't exactly fault her for that. Yes, the hunter and the bear aren't our priority - but it's better to have people talking and leaving tracks behind than sitting quietly, all agreeing that the wolves are our priorities. Wilwa looks pretty good in my eyes.
Galadriel: Her tone strikes me as a teeny bit too cautious, too thought-out. I'll keep an eye on her, but I wouldn't vote her yet.
WythDryden: Welcome to Werewolf!
Rikae: Has been very reasonable and logical. Her tone seems pretty calm, not too cautious, which either means she's not a wolf or that none of her packmates have attracted attention yet.
Mac: Strikes me as being fairly genuine in his tone. Seems to me to be more innocent than not so far
Gil: Nothing he's said has really caught my eye as being suspicious.
skip: I don't like his vote. Like Rikae said, it's a easy vote, and looks more like a wolf trying for an easy Day 1 lynch than an innocent with a genuine suspicion.
Pretty non-commital with the exception of Skip who she voted for. Making it the first vote for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
The thing is, even if people think we should be "going after" the Bear more than the Lions, or vice versa, saying that is one thing, doing it is another. How exactly are we supposed to go after one over the other? Especially this early in the game, when for the most part we are shooting blind with regards to both. The only instance I can think of where we would be purposefully choosing to lynch one over the other is if the Seer reveals the Bear and a Lion (wouldn't that be something?!) and we have to decide who to lynch first (I would say Bear, because getting rid of the two night kills is worth getting stuck with a cobbler).

So anyway, deciding whether we should be targeting one over the other isn't really all that productive to me. The methods of discovering either will be fairly similar I think (kill the bad guys!), and lynching the Bear would not be terrible to the point where we should be actively trying to avoid doing it.
I bolded a line I think could possibly have made the lovers nervous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Three pages? Three pages? THREE PAGES!

I hate you all.

++Lottie
I think Sally was pretty quiet due to an important work visitor so she hadn't said much up to this point. I can't find much fault for work related absences/ random vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
I daresay an ex-Lannister imp knows how to stab people in the dark. I'm confused how he's come up with those opinions on Gil. That is, I disagree with them, but it's an early random vote that looks innocent. Nothing more, nothing less, and nothing schemed about it.
Questions skip vote for Gil, but doesn't really say much more on the subject. Later in the post he votes Zil because...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
Mac: seems very nervous about the potential of having a cobbler, don't really get that, frankly they aren't that huge of a threat, certainly not compared to an extra night kill.

I feel pretty good about Boro, Rikae, Kit and Nerwen. Everyone else I am neutral about at the moment.
I think within these five is Wilwa's dream. It's most probably one of the four she felt good about, but I can't shake an uneasy feeling I have about Mac. He accused Wilwa of steering the conversation toward hunter/lover talk instead of toward the lions. Then her mention above just doesn't sit right with me. It's not a smoking gun or anything saying "Mac, this guy, bad!" but at the same time their interaction throughout has me wondering if she was chosen because of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil[/quote
Right now I'm thinking of voting skip, for the business about the Hunter revealing (and the Seer focusing their protection there) and his seemingly easy vote on Gil.
This is the only thing about Zil's post that really stood out. Mostly it was agreeing, disagreeing, but not saying much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Somewhat fishy:
Inzil (seems nervous)
Kitanna (really just this one line I pointed out earlier, very flimsy suspicion)
Boro (something seems off, can't put my finger on it)
I know you pointed out your suspicions of me in an earlier post, but why Boro and Zil exactly? I don't recall them being mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
I always fancy that we can find lions - usually, in subsequent days I grant you - if we had gotten right down into the mud-slinging as early as possible on Day 1. You see this in the more basic games, for sure; I don't think this general tactic should change in the more complex ones.
Earlier in this post he claims lions could easily hide in discussions of game-mechanics. But lions can easily hide behind posts like this too.