View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 04:41 PM   #567
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelob
^Morm

That wouldn't have been the "I've had this horrible feeling that SpM and Aiwendil are wolves." Night would it? Because that was probably the most amazing thing all game...and if it was how exactly would you expect me to reply, "Interesting thought that, go with it"? As for the PM after that I think I was too busy to respond...or maybe I was laughing too hard, whichever.

Anyway, thanks all. That was more fun than playing in a game...and significantly less detrimental on my schoolwork...
I didn't actually expect a reply but I needed Boromir around. And yes it was that night that I had "an awful sinking feeling that both Awiendil and SpM are wolves". It's so frustrating to look back on things like that and know that you had it correct at a time but failed to pursue it. Aiwendil was good at convincing me of his innocence. I TOOK THE BAIT!!!!