View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 06:56 PM   #576
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiwendil
We almost killed you one NIGHT earlier but we went for Boromir instead because we feared he might be protecting you (actually, I believe we had some fairly far-fetched idea that you might be setting us up in some way). And Saucepan and I hesitated a great deal before deciding to kill you when we did - for fear you'd be hunting me. What made up my mind in the end was the fact that most likely you were only going to get more and more suspicious of me on subsequent NIGHTs, so if we didn't kill you then, we might not have another chance.
Actually we were setting you up. We believed that we left enough hints that we should be known and I was believed innocent and therefore likely to die. Boromir wasn't going to protect me. I didn't want him to and I was ready to die...I'm so mad that I didn't get to kill you though. I seriously just want to take the village on my shoulders and win, much to the annoyance of some like Formendacil.