View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 08:35 PM   #584
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

Quote:
This reminds me that I was rather irritated by the timing of Formendacil's False Seer revalation. We had planned that if Eomer looked certain to be killed, he would pull a False Seer impersonation. Of course, things probably would've turned out the same way - Form would have come foward and, given the choice between them, Eomer would look like the liar. But I would've liked to see it.
But then you can't forget about the wonderful (yet irritating for mormegil) Abercrombie pulled. When morm declared he was the hunter, abercrombie (wolf) said morm was lying and was the wolf. Of course we all believed abercrombie, because why would a wolf do such a thing? But it was just a ploy used to drag out the hunter. Pretty wonderful, yet I felt bad for morm as no one believed him. He must have been ripping his hair out.