View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 09:24 PM   #587
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
Problem with SPM is that the voting record talked loudly in his favour and even though suspicious, after six game days EVERYONE is suspicious. I was afraid of going after SPM out of WW paranoia.... but heck, I should follow my instincts blindly. I nailed Aiwendil since day one thanks to them.

To explain my insanely focused behaviour I figured that since I think none of us was in his/her first WW game, whoever got to be lupine would have developed good ideas on how to avoid the normal kind of suspicion... and so I tried to do things that had not been done before. My idea was that, even if my behaviour brought suspicion upon me, once I was dead and proven innocent it would have helped others to find a wolf (hence my suicidal turn). It was fun, but a little stressing... specially when I got serious about Aiwendil and no-one believed me.

Anyway, I have to go back to studying, I'll post some more tomorrow (RL) hopefully.

Oh, by the way SPM, don't sweat about the leg-pulling at the end.... right then it made me want to pull my hair off, but right now it's quite amusing to read back to it.

Well villagers, we were THIS close.... next time I say we lynch SPM even if he proves without a doubt he's the seer =P