View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 07:02 AM   #289
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I've been having BD dreams two nights in a row now...

First dream:
I, my little sister and my dad went to a bar. Lots of people we're playing snooker there and smoking. We met Sleepy Ranger there. He was a blond boy who had a long black leather coat and matrix-style sunglasses. I and my dad had had problems with a Star Wars miniature and we asked Sleepy to help us with it. He agreed to help. Then my dad wanted to stay in the bar, but I, my sister and Sleepy went to my school. There was no one there except dancing spawn of ungoliant. We talked with her for a while, but then Sleepy and my sister got bored and they wanted to go and drive the Helsinki metro line from one end to another. I asked spawn, would she like to leave also, but she said she was too lazy. So Sleepy and my sister went away and I and spawn stayed at my school and sharpened pencils with a big green pensil sharpener. Then spawn got bored and we went to the school library. We talked in MSN messenger with a spanish friend of spawn's, who was a 'downer. I had never heard of her before and I thought she was very irritating. The dream ended to a picture of me and spawn watching sport news in my grandparents'.

Second dream:
I had been on the 'downs whole night though I was supposed to clean my room. I was playing survivor, if I remember correctly. Then, I didn't have time to clean and went to sleep without doing that. When I woke up at morning, I had got an SMS. It said "I sent paavo to clean up your room. Have a nice day. See you on the 'downs. Cheers, Anguirel." My phone said that the number where the text message was from was just 30. Nothing else. I was left wondering how Ang knew my phone number and how had paavo got in so that no one noticed.

I think I should find a way to control my subconsciousness.

Last edited by Thinlómien; 06-12-2006 at 03:55 AM.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote