View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 05:14 PM   #63
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Apologies for the no quotes or bolding, I'm currently on my phone and caught up through reading page 1. I should be back to my computer within an hour or so...

My original interpretation about the maniac was more based on the title "maniac" I think unpredictable nutter. And then the powers sounded like the maniac just got revenge on whatever side wronged him/her. With the unknown allegiance I thought we should be on the lookout for wolves playing a bit of a random cobbler to look like the maniac and avoid lynching.

However, with the professor's clarification that the maniac is on our side. I wouldn't especially worry about wolves acting/fake revealing as the maniac.

And no to Lommy's idea that the maniac reveals...the role is best as an unknown to everyone because then is the best chance a wolf gets taken down if they target him/her. I don't know what pack would try to take down a revealed maniac, knowing one of them would die for certainty.