Thread: ATM II RPG
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 02:29 PM   #6
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

Bearugard stood there oblivious to everything going around him, for he was still fuming over not having his own private bath. Just wait until the King hears of this foolishness, he won't put up with this. You'd think if they were serious about negotiations they would treat us with a tad-bit of dignity and actually be negotiating. How proposterous, thought Bearugard.

The very next thing he hears is this Skittles saying she's a bat.

"You are obviously not a bat. You don't look like a bat, you don't speak like a bat, and you don't smell like a bat, therefor you must not be a bat." He replied. “So that must be the lie. The truths, therefore, are that the world is flat and you ate a cat for lunch.”

“Ha ha ha ha! No,” Skittles gloated. “I didn’t eat anything for lunch! Try again, Barrowgod.”

"Bearugard. My name is Bearugard." He snapped, now unable to keep his rage concealed. "How would you like it if I just went around calling you Snickers? And I think that is the first time a person dare say I was wrong!"

After some more quibbling of bats, lies, and icebreakers Skittles retreated under the table and Bearugard stood there with his arms folded across his chest in defiance.

Angawen had whispered something into his ear, but he had no idea what she had said to him. Angawen to no avail protested the "game," and she too soon gave in.

Miss Martinet asked who would go next, and to that, Bearugard unleashed his rage. "I object, this is absolutely proposterous! I fail to see how this has anything to do with our duty. And even if it did, the terms have been violated and I therefor reserve the right to not participate. I have not been convinced of a single truth out of these Mordorian scums yet! Wait, I take that back, the world is flat, but that has nothing to do with yourself. At most it should only be counted as a half-truth, and that still violates the terms. As far as I'm concerned this game is finished."

"Overruled," replied Miss Martinet. "have a seat." Bearugard quickly obeyed. "For that outburst, you shall have the honor of going next."

Bearugard grumbled to himself some more, but found it useless to refuse, "At home I have servants who clothe me, I find this to be the most proposterous game ever, and today I ate chicken. Good luck with this one." Bearugard, for the first time today smiled. He was sure no one would be able to figure out this one.

Last edited by Boromir88; 05-15-2006 at 05:35 AM.