View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 08:52 AM   #301
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I'm going to come flat out I will do whatever it takes to stop a double-lynching, unless someone here can convince me otherwise.

Ok, so let's say Encai's a wolf, and we do the double lynching we win! Yay!

But let's take the consequences and think if she isn't. Ok, so right now it's me and Encai. If Encai's not a wolf you will be down, 3-1, getting one more day to catch a wolf.

Which may seem easy to go after, but it could be more difficult then you think. Who would be the last wolf if Encai doesnt' turn out to be. Fea, the one who proposed the double-lynching? Morm or tgwbs who jumped onto the idea? See what I'm saying. There's disaster just simply waiting if there's a double-lynching. We have a strong advantage in numbers, let's keep it that way.

I will sacrifice myself, if so desired, so you guys can finally see that I'm innocent, and all of you are fooled by your crazy theories of my williness.