View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 05:52 PM   #58
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post

Eonwe - 'we should be working together' ... well, yes, thanks Captain Obvious.

[...]

I'm going to vote:

++EONWE

For being Captain Obvious. There were a couple of others who were making the same old points but his seemed particularly pithy.
No 'ard feelins to me pal Eonwe, but I've been noticin' in past games that he mostly tends to repeat what his mates 'ave already been sayin'. It don't matter much whether he be sound or rotten, he surely wears his Captain Obvious hat and sails in his Captain Obvious ship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun, referring to Rikae's vote for him View Post
Don't rightly know whar that be comin' from. Vengeance fer what, I be wondrin'?
I know ye ain't askin' my opinion, mate, but the way I figure it, Rikae is mostly tryin' to get things movin'. Stir the kettle and make the scum rise to the top, if ye catch me drift. I wouldn't take her vote too hard, bucko. And that there vengeance of which she be speakin' so glibly is (this pirate assumes) vengeance for our captain's death. Ye'd best be speakin' up and correctin' the error of me ways, Rikae, if I've got the wrong idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
It may seem bleak t' not know the true identity o' those we do sink t'Davy Jone's locker. but, remember the warwol'es be in the same boat. They be not knowin' who they sink, unless they go after the person a second time. That means we have a known innocent, who can't 'ote, but can still cause trouble for the wol'es. If ye be killed, yer duty is not done, attempt t' ruffle th' wol'es fur as much as possible. Ha'ing a wolf kill ali'e an' talkin' th' next day will be 'ery useful, an' we should use that knowledge t' our ad'antage, aye.
Oh, aye, Boro. And what'll be even greater fun will be trying to sift between more 'n one gifted reveal - when it comes to such things. About as much fun as a cat o' nine tails, arr, and by which I mean none at all. It will right hard to guess which bucko be tellin' the truth without we be wastin' a day by killin' 'em a second time.