View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 02:51 PM   #121
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Okay I'm getting pretty sure Kath (this trumpet makes you my girl) is innocent.

I also doubt Nog is a wolf. If he was, someone quieter than Inzil would have been killed.

I have no read on sally and Glirdan. I may vote for one of them if they keep being quiet (except we can't really afford to waste lynches) even though I understand it's because of RL reasons. But then we can't afford to keep submarines around either. Decisions decisions.

Poor Lommy has trouble with her gut. Apart from that, she doesn't look overly evil if not particularly innocent either.

I'm curious about Menel and his vote for G55. He doesn't comment on the Inzil episode in any way but votes for her because
Quote:
As such, I agree on G55; she does grasp at straws for suspicions and the voting pattern for yesterday is suspicious and implicates Sally as well.
I don't know, I just would've sort of expected the person whom some are ready to declare a known innocent to say something. If he's innocent and thinks Inzil dreamed of him, it's not plausible to suspect G55 because of Inzil's comments... but then, he voted for her because of her own behaviour. I don't know if my ramblings make any sense.

Legate rubs me in the wrong way based solely on a gut feeling. It's not like he looked suspicious, and I'd like to think he's innocent, but there's something off about him that makes me wary. I can't really specify and I don't know if it's anything, but I'll be keeping an eye on him and will try to elaborate later.

Then there's Shasta who's misinterpreted things G55 and I have said, but I don't think he looks very wolfish for it.

And Nerwen who's been slipping under my radar and is automatically suspicious because of that because nothing is sneakier than Nerwen as a wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
If he did not, why are people talking about it? An ordo could look at it and see that he voted for me before he was killed. Even if he was not the seer - just see my reply to Legate.
Because he was the seer. But regardless of whether you're a wolf or not, the pack couldn't have known he was the seer. If the wolves had wanted to frame someone, they would've picked a kill that had more pronounced negative opinions than Inzil had.

I might be willing to try our luck with lynching G55... but I'm also aware she'd be a splendid staged lynch for the wolves if she's innocent. I'm going to bed pretty soon and will be back to vote and, hopefully, to post more in the morning.