View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 04:11 PM   #135
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Galadriel - pretty fishy. But she's totally right about herself taking all the attention and that being very harmful if she's not a wolf herself.
Let's make a compromise: you can lynch me as long as you concentrate on other players too toDay. And by "you" I mean the whole village. At least this way some good could be done.

Oh, I see some new posts. sally must be very happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
But I hope the next time you call me illogical you actually provide some proof for your claim for that's one thing I strongly deny - and logic or the absence of it can be seen by anyone quite easily as it is there for everyone to see.
If you actually read my analysis, you'd see what exactly I was calling "illogical" and why I'm saying that. And I know that you pride yourself in being logical, which is exactly why I cannot dismiss things that don't make sense that are comming from you as easily as when they are coming from someone else.

Quote:
Obviously. And sorry for the bad phrasing... and you Pitch know that too - that it was bad phrasing * which someone like you would not have used as a pretext to partly justify your vote...
Pitch clearly says that his reason for voting you is because you stand in the doorway between suspecting and not suspecting.

Quote:
Forgive me my silly question, but where do I pick a suspection by you on Menel?
When you continued questioning his defense of the obvious truth.

Quote:
Aren't you now just admitting you tried out something?
Pitch made a point against Menel. Others have repeated it. Is one now, by your logic, not allowed to make points against people?

Quote:
Or should I vote you because you "made a point about Menel"? The reason behind that vote would be as good as yours...
Pitch gave an acceptible reason for his vote. This is absurd, and you have to know it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Talking about G55 then... After reading the different versions of her "the wolves framed me" -explanation I'm a bit baffled about wht is the thing you G55 are trying make.
Bottom line is, I'm gonna vote the next person who asks.

No, I'm not serious, but geez people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Are you trying to say that you were the only innocent that suspected another innocent (except Pitch who's already dead) and therefore they picked Zil to frame you?
Not you, Nog! Inzil is an innocent who suspected another innocent (me).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
You have been insisting that you are lynched early anyway, so why didn't the wolves trust on that too and frame someone else who's normally harder to lynch? I mean why kick a can that's already rolling down the slope?
First of all, do you expect me to read the wolves' minds? I'm telling you I've been framed because that's what it is. What do you want me to do? Hack into a wolve's account and quote their Nightly discussions for you?

My guess is that they can't have two lynches at once. If the "someone else" was to be framed and lynched, I wouldn't be lynched. There are no double lynches. It's just easier to lynch me and less work to frame me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
It is quite evident that there is no easy or clear interpretation on hand for why the wolves killed Inzil out of everyone else, but as he was the seer indeed, we can't dismiss the possibility they did choose him for a reason. And the only decent reason in that direction (them thinking Zil the seer) seems to be that you G55 are one of them and they got upset.
Well then vote me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
PS. You have a nice new concept for making analyses of other people's posting: let's not quote what the analysed player says but let's quote our own comments on their posts...
Do you have a problem with what I said in my post that I quoted? Or is it the quote tags around it that bother you?

Quote:
WHAT?
Really?

Quote:
Wwhat way would you put it?
The sarcastic way.

sally, I hope you were entertained.