View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 05:16 AM   #153
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Hats off for G55 from exceptionally well put up show!

It clearly is working as I'm myself also under some doubt now on her role - even if I do remember and know that wolves can go into quite lengths defending themselves (Shasta's comparison with innocent Brinn & wolf-Rikae was quite fitting indeed )

Wolves have also voted themselves. I have done that once and I don't think I'm the only one. *coughRikaecough*

That said, nothing has changed my view on Sally (look my last posts about her) and I'm pretty much okay voting her as well.

And I really don't see much sense in totally turning the tables at this point (45 minutes before the DL) and putting in a new candidate from out of thin air even if I do think there have been some merit in certain questions concerning fex. Agan or Glirdan, or Lommy's sudden vote, or... but they open up quite different vistas - which we sure need to start exploring if we miss-lynch toDay.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote