View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 03:54 AM   #1890
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
I haven't had this many barrow-downs related dreams since 2007... (It should be said that I have had quite a few the last few weeks, mostly staring Kath and Squatter, but that I have no coherent memory of what happened in them)

Luckily I do remember the dream from lat night, and it involves people not often found in my dreams.

The dream took place far in the future, in Birmingham, and I was standing on the top of some scaffolding many hundred meters above ground. The only way to get to the top, was by a very fragile metal latter. Anyways, as I was standing there I was joined by Sally, Shasta and Unidentified Downer(male). Naturally we all began talking about board games, and while we were doing so I got the impression that Sally and UD were in fact a couple, even though nothing was said on the matter. Eventually we saw a person approaching, climbing the latter, it turned out to be Fea, and for some reason she was carrying a cat on her shoulders. It was at this point everybody except me started talking about Swedish grammar, something that rather pussled me. I could gather that Fea had learned her self a bit of Swedish and were now passing the knowledge on. After a brief talk about the extend of her Swedish skills, we ended up in a rather heated exchange about which food aquavit goes best with.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote