View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 01:15 PM   #1916
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddwen View Post
While in NewFinlandMoot, I had several dreams where Downers were licking me to claim me as their own. I remember Aganzir as well as Greenie and a mysterious giant dog crawling on the floor quickly and sneakily to lick me on the face while I was lying in bed.

I also dreamed we were driving to an old lady's house to help clean out her basement, but it turned out to be Erebor, so we drove away as quickly as we could. Hookbill was driving, and he nearly crashed the van as he leaned over to lick me.
Did I ever tell you this is one of the funniest dreams I've heard in a long while? *licks Oddie*

As for Lommy... what do you think you'll get for your birthday now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Hookbill thought the knickers were awesome and put them on his head and started using them as a hat. I said he could keep them.
I want to see this happening.

That was hilarious though!

I had a dream a bunch of people, including my best friend and her more muscular half, came to pick me up one night in a car. Hookbill's brother was the driver. They took me to my summer cottage to fix the sauna roof with James Nesbitt. It was great fun.