View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 12:21 PM   #1919
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddwen View Post
: I dreamed I saw the rest of The Hobbit trilogy. It may have been the second part, or both together, I don't remember.

I was reading reviews on the BDs, and Legate had a very long review and claimed he was "spitting mad", but Rikae said she was thrilled, especially with the part about the Silmarils at the end.

I remember Thranduil being a huge disappointment. There wasn't a party in sight, and all he really did was lean way over a cliff and not fall over.

Apparently the prisoner's cells in Mirkwood were flooding, so Thrandy and Legolas went down to do some transferring, and they walk into the largest one and are like "It's time to move you...your majesty." And then there's this stupid zoom-in on...Tauriel. BAM.

Then at the end of the Battle of Five Armies, Thorin has been stung by Shelob and is slowly being poisoned. The poison will turn him evil, so he begs Bilbo to kill him. I'm starting to cry, because I know what's coming, and Kili is getting a pillow for his Uncle's head and Fili is handing him a fresh-baked loaf of his favorite bread. Such good nephews. I have to leave the theater for a moment at this time, and I beg them to pause it, but they don't.

By the time I get back, Fili and Kili are dead, they're taking Thorin away in the ambulance, and Robert Baratheon and the Kings of Summer have come to turn the tides of the battle.

Then at the end Gandalf invents eyeglasses. There are twelve Silmarils and they are given out by some sort of magical gumball machine. Then Gandalf turns to the screen and the rest of the movie turns into an advertisement for laser eye surgery, and how all twelve Silmarils ended up in the eye of someone who didn't really see very well.
Your subconscious sounds optimistic.