View Single Post
Old 01-16-2002, 09:40 PM   #82
jallanite
Shade of Carn Dûm

jallanite is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

I was not offended at all, Lindil, by your post about the difficulties, as I feel some of the same frustrations.

Yet at the time I was also getting somewhat fatigued with these matters, and so took a breather which turned out to be longer than I expected.

Sometimes such a breather lets obviously right answers emerge from the confusion. In these cases I don't think so, other than that I've increased possible treatments of the Balrogs and have posted my newer ideas in the Balrog thread.

I think I am really coming to hate Balrogs!

Aiwendil, you are quite welcome to go ahead with the missing Gondolin section if you wish.

One disappointment for me with this project is the small number of people willing to actually do the work, rather than simply criticize. Those people are needed also, desperately, and since this is supposedly a project being done for the fun of it there is no reason why anyone should be here from any sense of duty.

But I would like to see more involved as I'm not sure general voters will understand the full issues of votes or care.

If I were not so fully involved myself I certainly wouldn't care, and probably would not want to understand fully!
jallanite is offline   Reply With Quote