View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 10:18 AM   #38
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Now this looks like a proper pace of ww sign up... Cheers!
Agreed! This is looking good indeed!

We have now 14 players in. This means that we could start pretty soon indeed.

I'll suggest that as the deadline comes within a five hours toDay we should start the game tomorrow at the deadline (9PM GMT if no one strongly calls for a change). That would mean that there is now effectively 29 hours until the start of the game. That would also mean that all those people who will sign themselves in within 24 hours + will get in the game.

I could start straight away with the Day1 but if you think it better to give the wolves some time to exchange a few PM's before it's okay as well (and thence we'd start with a Nightphase).

The question about gifteds: some of you have said they'd like to play without gifteds and others that we could take some / one of them out. What say you others?

To make it clear:

Deadline to signing in: we 28.11. 7PM GMT
(to allow me time to deal the roles and send them to everyone).

Starting of the game / Day1: thu 29.11. 9PM GMT
(with either the Day- or Nightphase, according to your view of it).

Last edited by Nogrod; 11-28-2007 at 04:32 PM.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote