View Single Post
Old 05-21-2004, 04:17 PM   #164
Mad Baggins
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: A place where after thunder golden showers come falling like a rain of flowers.
Mad Baggins has just left Hobbiton.
Mira

Mira started and looked up. Dear me, I've dozed off! she thought, rubbing her eyes. She looked over at Ferran and saw her nodding off as well. My, these late nights are getting to all of us, it seems, she mused. Lily noticed her startled look at grinned mirthfully. Mira winked at Lily and yawned, stretching. She got up, going over to the bar for some tea. When she got back, Lily and Willow were chatting. Mira sat down and took a sip of tea.

"Well, Lily, Willow, what were you two talking about while Ferran and I took our little nap?" she asked, smiling. She drank some tea and felt the smooth, hot liquid course down her throat. It warmed her stomach and woke her up even more. Taking a look out the window, Mira saw the rainstorm had subsided and the sun was peeking out through a break in the clouds.