View Single Post
Old 05-26-2004, 08:01 PM   #173
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
"Oh. Okay," Lily said. A fire. She knew firsthand the terror of fire, and was glad she hadn't been there to witness it. In fact if Willow hadn't mentioned it, she never would have known. She had hoped Willow would have some more information for her, but she didn't push it. Willow looked awfully tired, almost ready to doze off again right where she sat. Mira, too, seemed only seconds away from dropping off. Lily stifled a yawn. Actually, a nap didn't sound so bad right now... If I don't do something now, I'll probably be the one to fall asleep. She hardly thought falling asleep in the middle of the Common Room would be the best idea in the world. Lily took another sip of tea, even though she figured it would just make her more tired.

She sat back in her chair lazily, surveying the other patrons of the inn. Mostly they were chatting in groups of two's and three's, but there were a few who seemed happy to be sitting by themselves. The whole general mood of the Inn was much more quieter than it had been yesterday, as if everyone else was also still recovering from the party last night.

Lily leaned forward again toward the table, not even bothering to hide her yawn this time.

"I'm awfully tired," Lily said. "And you look it, too. I'm thinking we're not going to be getting much in the way of intelligent conversation right now. What do you think? Perhaps a walk would be nice, as long as the clouds have cleared?"