View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 06:48 AM   #381
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
I had the most bizarre dream last night. It's slightly more LotR related than Downs related but even so.

We went to Iceland again but this time there was a new attraction. You could go inside a Balrog (please don't ask how you actually got in, I'm not sure I want to think about that). Anyway inside this Balrog there is no gravity so you float around, and you float through various tunnels to get around and there are all these things you can do. In one tunnel, you get to experience a Balrog roar (apparently they do this) and you can feel all the vibrations. Then there's another bit where it's like a giant water slide (yes, inside the Balrog) with a log blockade at the bottom. Also in one 'room' there are jets of air that if you float over them push you up really fast. Loads of other things too but those are the only ones I really remember.

So anyway, I'm in Iceland about to get into this Balrog and there before me are lmp and Fea. So we all say 'hi' and 'what a coincidence' and things along those lines. Then we get into the Balrog and immediately float away along different tunnels. We all meet up again at the top of the water slide thing and Fea is trying to climb over the barrier between the slide with water on and the slide without because she thinks Formendacil is over there and he shouldn't be left on his own.

Managing to persuade her that this is very unlikely she gives up and off we all go to the roar tunnel (lmp did very convincing imitations all the way through as I recall).

The dream just sort of continued on in this vein for a while. We had a lot of fun! I was sorely disappointed when I woke up and realised that it hadn't happened.