View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 03:32 PM   #343
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Bostonmoot Game 9 - Random Pick

the phantom - Lynched Day 1 - Ordo
Rune Son of Bjarne - Killed Night 1 - Ordo
Macalaure - Lynched Day 2 - Ordo
Shastanis Althreduin - Killed Night 2 - Ranger
Alonariel - Lynched Day 3 - Wolf

Village wins (Rikae, Brinniel surviving)
You forgot to comment about how Rikae and Brinn knew to vote for Alona:

After Mac died and was allowed to keep his eyes open at Night, he saw that Alona was the Wolf.

He promptly gestured silently in a frantic sort of "I KNEW IT!!!!!" manner, thereby causing Alona to burst out laughing.

At which point Alona realized that she'd more or less given herself away, what with the fact that the only living player with the ability to see what had silently happened was the Wolf (everyone else should have had eyes closed), at which point she said, "Oops, game over."

During this, the phantom (who was tending to tragically-ill Fea), Fea, Rune, and Mac burst out laughing, as Alona continued to giggle.

Rikae and Brinniel, eyes still closed, asked, "Why is the game over?"

To which I hastily said, "Game's back on, we'll tell you in a minute."

Alona killed Shasta, who had ironically protected Alona, and then Rikae and Brinniel voted Alona.

And then we had to explain the humorous situation. I provided the service, squeaking my way through the explanation with my laryngitic voice.

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 01-03-2010 at 03:33 PM. Reason: used a real name instead of screen name. oops.
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote