View Single Post
Old 05-19-2005, 04:12 PM   #257
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
From DAY ONE I thought Feanor was a werewolf.
So from day one, you were wrong. Congratulations.

Quote:
She attacked both Saucepan Man and bilbo_baggins on the first day and was supported in her assertions by Anguirel.
Yeah, because on the first day, I thought that they were guilty, and on the first day, Anguirel was trying to get me killed. When the game is over, ask him yourself.

Quote:
Feanor never did retract her vote from Saucepan Man that day, even though she had plenty of time to do so.
Because I still thought he was guilty.

Quote:
On DAY TWO Feanor looked like she was going up the steps.
*giggle* Yeah. I'm glad you guys changed your minds... would have been awful if you'd killed an innocent (me) instead of a werewolf (Firefoot).

Quote:
However, notice on that DAY Feanor couldn't resist returning to beat on poor bilbo_baggins...again.
Because I still thought he was guilty.

Quote:
Feanor changed her vote as if she saw a way out of her little mess by hopping on the bandwagon.
Because I realized that even though I'm really good at keeping myself alive, I'm apparently really bad at guessing who's guilty or not.

Quote:
the phantom actually built a case against Feanor which at least seemed plausible.
Plausible, yes. Accurate... pretty much. Did tp come to the wrong conclusion... heck yes he did.

Quote:
Now I wonder if Feanor is really so very ignorant of what Mithalwen said.
I am. Honestly, I'd never heard the term before. Hence my pretty much entirely inaccurate guess of the meaning.

Quote:
Just an implicit demand to go along.
I'm like that. Plus I was busy. Remember B-W's unceremonious killing of Mithalwen? My attempted lynching of you fits into those same guidelines.