View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 12:26 PM   #53
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye the phantom's take...

Niggle's Parish 1 - 4 Nargothrond

This game was lopsided, as it should have been. Nargothrond is very good, and Mormegil is fantastic. Niggle's Parish is not. There's not much else to say past that. I only wish Nargothrond had not lapsed and allowed that one silly goal at the start. It cost me four fantasy points.

Fangorn 1 - 1 Old Grey Hill

What a yawner. But Fangorn did show some promise in the sense that they weren't fighting with one another. Maybe they've got things put together.

Gondolin 2 - 1 Wooton Major

Similar to the Nargothrond game, the team that was clearly better won. And also, just like the Nargothrond game, the one dumb goal Gondolin allowed cost me four fantasy points.

Doriath 1 - 0 Arnor

Someone needs to do a bit of investigative reporting to find out what is wrong with Arnor. They have very good players, but they were just a train-wreck on the field. They didn't look like they wanted to be there, and when they did look purposeful it was while dealing a cheap-shot or dirty tackle. They should be ashamed of themselves.