View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 05:56 PM   #166
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
An ordo would have no problems changing realms as the game will be quite intense and fun in the Dead Thread in a couple of days time.
Speak for yourself - personally I'm not looking forward to following two threads and trying to use my very limited powers for the best while not really being able to contribute to the outcome of the game and hitting my head against the wall when the village does something I consider stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog, emphasis mine
I'm not willing to tie my hands at this point of the game to any such folly - or willing to give any lycantrophe a get-away basing her/his actions or words on a such a thing.
That's a good point.

Basically - the intended use of the dead thread is that the dead, who know more than the living, can tip the scale of the village vote by giving an innocent or innocent-looking person a double vote. What we have been discussing is if there's a way to use the dead thread even more to our advantage, by gathering information from their votes. I still think it's a good topic to discuss, but to be realist, the most likely use for the dead thread will be the intended one.

We should keep discussing it, but as morm so nicely points out, not on the expense of trying to find wolves. To be fair, I don't think that's a problem toDay though because we have to talk about something to give any vibes to each other toDay. If people abstain from voting or vote just to create a tie while not seemingly putting any energy in finding the baddies, *then* I might start getting worried.

PS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Her village spokesperson idea was decent but I'm partly kind of offended that she chose to question my intelligence by holding a joke against me and partly suspicious of her "ERMAHGERD SLIP!!!111 Did ya see a SLIP!!!111" approach which would probably feel forced to me even if it wasn't about me.
I think we can start a club then because *I* am a little offended you continuously try to frame me as stupid and harmless. I think it's a good strategy on your part, but I dislike it nonetheless. As for my supposed misinterpretation, I still think you could have clarified it in a lot less (passive) aggressive way, and it's likely you resorted to that because it pushed your buttons, which it wouldn't have if you actually were innocent. That's all I have to say about the topic toDay.

edit: xed with morm's #159 and onwards
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote