View Single Post
Old 03-08-2004, 07:36 AM   #304
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Great posts, Diamond and Mith! I'm glad you have kept the torch aloft and alit! Merisu will be joining Pimpi in the shopping spree very shortly. I do hope we'll be seeing some of that planned poetry of Vogonwë's! How soon, I wonder, and where will Gravlox catch up with the Itship? And whom will he take captive? And what with his changed looks, will Merisu recognize him? Tune in soon...

Real life (= family from the US visiting) kept me busy the last two weeks, so though I was able to keep up with reading here, (that being not very time-consuming, unfortunately, since only two people posted!) I had no time to write. Now I'm back full-force und would like to see us move along toward the climax. At this pace, we have lost momentum...

I am in the middle of a post for Merisu, finishing off the shopping theme. Question is, does anyone else want to post at the GAP before we leave? It's a pretty big mall - maybe you guys will find a hardware store to replenish your stores of duct tape or some saddle wax if you don't think you need new ( = clean ) clothes. If you wish to post there, please let me know today and please write that post this week. Otherwise, I will move us out tomorrow.

We will be fording the Isen and heading northwest in the direction of Cardolan. Next stop is either the Barrow-Downs or Bree - on my map, it looks most logical to pass the Downs first. Lush aka Leninia, are you still with us?
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'