View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 07:38 AM   #13
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Aduthondiel
Crystal if you really had known me you would see the real reason why I'm not going to return to your father. "Crystal I'm no saint. Hama can tell you that." Aduthondiel wanted to sound sarcastic but she knew it came out in a harsh tone. "There are many things none know about me that is except for you father. Yet I have seen that not all men are evil. General Dorian is an evil man. No one should have to suffer the way I have, not even my worse enemies."

Aduthondiel looked down at the ground. Her own words were coming back to her. All those years of hate was finally catching up with her. She was going to get what she deserved. Aduthondiel didn't know whether to take the opportunity she was given or to let it pass her by. I never get what I have long time wanted. I'm always going to be alone in this world. General Dorian saw to it. "Growing up I was always told that there is something some demon inside people that make them evil. Yet all those years with your father Crystal has taught me something. Something so evil can spawn a person that is so pure and good at heart."

Aduthondiel didn't want to try to become friends with the girl. She only hurt those around her. Thats how it was since the day she left her home in Eryn Lasgalen. Always running from those who only wanted to become her friend. Not anymore. I must face my fears. From this day on I won't let what he's done to me affect me in any way.
"A soul of water,
A soul of stone.
A soul by name,
A soul unknown.
The hours unmake
Our flesh, our bone.
The soul is all;
And all alone."
Aduthondiel looked up to the sky, every single cloud seemed to tell its own story. A story of creation and destruction. "For that is what it actually means to live. First creation and last of all we have destruction. The everlasting circle that plagues every single one of us. The inn itself was a living creature in its own form. The circle begins again."

Last edited by Witch_Queen; 02-26-2004 at 08:17 AM.