View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 11:05 AM   #17
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
"I am so happy you are alright. Maybe you can come with me to Rohan some day." The words went straight to Cree's heart. She nodded and layed back into the grass. The world she had loved had turned against her, yet now it had given her the one person to care about, Grimm. Cree looked up at Grimm to see what she thought were tears in his eyes. She placed her finger under one of the tear drops and caught it.

"Dear Grimm there is no reason to be sad. I would love to go to Rohan some day. From what I've heard from both you and Hama it is a lovely place. Perhaps I can find me a good horse. One that I won't be forced to abandon." Cree dropped her gaze to the grass beside her. When she looked up again one single tear rolled down her cheek. "Now that you have shed a tear I have too. I hate to see you so sad. Please tell me what scares you? If there is something I could do to get rid of this horrible curse I would. I have tried everything and yet I still have it. Some one must have really hated me or my parents to do something like this to me." Cree's voice began to change sound, she was no longer happy like before. Her eyes were no longer grey, they had become a blue.

She began to sense the change in her voice and eyes. "I am sorry." It didn't matter how much she wanted to sound sincer she couldn't. Tears began to roll down her cheek more rapidly. "What have I done?" Cree leaned on Grimm. "What have I done?"

Last edited by Witch_Queen; 02-26-2004 at 12:51 PM.