View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 06:14 PM   #173
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Okay, so here is a list of what I think of people so far...

GREEN ZONE
Nog - reasonable, okay, nothing that would require scrutiny so far
Lommy - also reasonable, nothing that would give me reason to doubt her innocence
Form - same thing, I disagree with his view of the situation, but he sounds genuine like a genuine innocent concerned about his village's wellbeing
Kath - very little info, but nothing bad there
Shasta - same thing
Morm - not sure if I played with him ever before, but no problem there so far, reasonable posts and all.
Mith - not any humongous amount of posts (which however on this thread might be an asset...), but certainly no signs of wishing to cast blame around, so, no problem.
Rune - fairly little to go with, but so far so good, as far as I can tell
Nerwen - likewise, been productive in any case and no evil Nerwen-vibes so far

Sally - well. Not sure if it belongs here, since there is literally zero info, probably she should go into "grey" cathegory for now... but can't say anything as of yet.
McCaber, Eomer AND Boro actually belong to the same cathegory; more or less. (And Gwath hasn't posted, or has he?)

YELLOW ZONE
The Phantom - being the spam-maniac he is, he could very well be a mastermind, but I at least think so far he does not seem that he would require removal
Mac - kind of the same thing, been active, trying to sound reasonable, there was a bit of doubt on my side as to the genuine tone of his concerns, but then again, nothing that would really convince me he is a Wolf.
Nilp - I have no idea if I ever played with him before, his style of posting sounds a bit fishy to me at times, but it is not really anything specific, might be just style - would have to really read more from him.
Aganzir - nah, I think she's here just because I don't like her (to be expected, though) jumping in the car with The Phantom and adopting the slightly bossy attitude "I know what's the best for the village and I know it the best".
Rikae - well she could totally be the Wolf, to be honest, but I mean, her points are well-reasoned, she is helpful, regardless of having different opinions on this on that, I could put her as well into the green league for the time being, it is just also that, like other of the "witty" players in this cathegory, her posts do not sound 100% clearly good-intentioned
Loslote - kind of similar, could be green zone. Is kind of like Rikae in a smaller, more quiet package, but effectively so far the impression is fairly similar.
Firefoot - at some point in the beginning did not make much sense, which made it overall a bit hazy (is he intentionally muddling waters, or just happened to phrase something in an unclear way), but otherwise, no reason to really vote for
Lalaith - kind of a similar case, generally there is rather too little to make out anything out of her

ORANGE ZONE
Greenie - just too happy with too many smileys at some point; she had reasonable points, but she is not stupid. I have no idea what to make of the comment to Agan I mentioned above, although now it seems to me like that was rather random. But that's just the sauce; bottom line being, her "I am the nice clever helpful girl next door" attitude is sort of making me wonder whether it is genuine. Probably one of my choices for vote toDay.

RED ZONE
- empty so far -

EDIT: x-ed after my last
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote