View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 01:02 PM   #290
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Has there not been a meeting for so very long? Let it be changed! Today I met Cailín in my hometown of Aberdeen. No seer-dreams, no wolf-attacks, all very normal.

She has come here to study for a year at the University of Aberdeen. Fortunately I had some wisdom to share with her (having studied there for four years) and so we had a wander about: looking at beautiful, stuffed animals and sketching our names at the top of the King's Tower.

It's hard to do her justice with words. Her ability to speak or read several different languages is phenomenal (no matter how much she tried to play it down), and made me feel rather uncultured by comparison. She comes across as she does on the Barrowdowns, perhaps slightly more soft-spoken than I had pictured her. She is charming, pretty and funny and I enjoyed my afternoon with her greatly.

I feel like it would be almost a host's duty to visit Loch Ness with her in the coming year but I'm not sure she'd be keen on such a terrifying ordeal.