View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 07:02 PM   #198
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
What did the movies do for you? - Ask not, what the movies did for you, but what you did for the movies!

(Or, as Nerwen accurately noted, it's more like what the movies did to you -- and therefore what you did to the movies? (Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew...))

----
Here's some more Movie forum bashing:

Skater Elf - newest version: Tauriel 3.0

Something Missing? - common sense, maybe?

PJ's "Galadriel the Wraith" - Ah, so that's the true identity of the Witch-king!

On a happy note: Arwen, Lothlorien, arrows, information, and little extras... - umm...

Are the movies a good or bad thing? - no comment

How are they going to piece 2 halves together? - use superglue.

Elrond the vampire - so Thuringwethil ain't a unique species anymore?

On witch sity did they do there best job? - Teh sity write thair. Can't yoo sea eat?

Peter Jackson post in the' Books' - blasphemy!

In response to Manwe's question... - oh, so now the King of the Valar seeks your opinion?

WARNING: Hugh Spoilers Ahead... - Hugh? Don't know him. But you really shouldn't spoil him so much.

Download the FOTR script - or what?

Sir Ian's "Grey Book" - "it was once red," says Sir Ian, "but I forget to clean it each time I drop it into a coal or chalk mine..."

The Arrogance of the Rings - those arrogant Rings! How dare they think so highly of themselves!

Should I bring a hankerchief? - please don't pull a Bilbo.

Which finger is the ring on? - no comment.

Who Do You Agree With? - nobody.

I need help with

Killing the Balrog..... - why are you looking at me? (for the record, at this moment these two threads appear right next to each other in this order on page 42 of the Movies forum. I thought the combination was too good to pass)

The spoilers are coming! The spoilers are coming! - Yeah yeah. Should we also brace ourselves?

Very Secret Diaries... - finally revealed!

Fat Sam in TTT - amazing weight loss in the duration of only one book!

The Weaknesses of Men...and Hobbits - women... and other hobbits.

FOTR - Chanting Wizards - too much pipe-weed.

Aragorn's Hair in RotK - the King of Gondor finally outdoes the Prince of Mirkwood

Last edited by Galadriel55; 10-29-2014 at 07:50 PM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote