View Single Post
Old 10-11-2002, 08:33 PM   #185
Belin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Belin has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Belin
Silmaril

I think a LOT of people are doomed here as far as Ozracles is concerned. Then again, he seems to have taken more damage than almost any other character so far, soo.. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] . Then again, of course, neither of my characters is sensible enough to be afraid of him.

Nice to see you, Childlike Empress! I think you have a great idea for a character (then again, I'm the one that's been pushing for Green-Elven pursuit since the beginning of the game), but I'd like to hear more about him. What's he like? And why does he choose to go in secret when he could probably raise a little posse if he wanted (aside, of course, from the fact that we've nobody to play them [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) ?

Clarification for the more vehement anti-superpowerites among us.. Hithduiniel is not really communicating with the horse in a truly telepathic way, just noticing it with her more intense kind of elfly noticing. And then again, we don't really know how much of this is her own projection either. She's a little like egoist me in that you can generally assume that most of what she says or thinks can be traced back ultimately to an idea about herself. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'll post as Remdil as soon as I can. Apologies for my long absence.

--Belin Ibaimendi

[ October 11, 2002: Message edited by: Belin ]
"I hate dignity," cried Scraps, kicking a pebble high in the air and then trying to catch it as it fell. "Half the fools and all the wise folks are dignified, and I'm neither the one nor the other." --L. Frank Baum