View Single Post
Old 09-24-2004, 03:11 AM   #274
astarielle
Haunting Spirit

astarielle has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to astarielle
Lianda felt a sense of calm, listening to Eric tell her about Gondor but that calmness sonn ended as he slumped onto the bar knocking over his pint glass. She was stunned and could not think what to do. Thankfully she didn't need to as someone came and knelt beside him. It took a while for any words to form in her mouth. "I was just talking to him! Is he dead?" she managed to blurt out after what seemed to be an age. The kneeling man checked he was breathing and, much to Lianda's relief ,announced that he lived. A herbalist came and went, and soon enough the Inn returned to its peaceful serenity from whence it was torn by a man and his ale.

After making sure Eric was in sfae hands Lianda followed Eodwine back to the bar where she ordered two more ales. Lianda introduced herself while taking a long gulp of the much needed ale.

"Nothing ever goes to plan does it?" she asked Eodwine who seemed perplexed by the question.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I came in here expected a nice relaxing and quiet drink only for it to turn into one of the most stressful situations I've experianced in a while," Lianda said " And as for Eric, i don't think he intended that to happen", she continued.

"I'm sure he didn't!" replied Eodwine with a hint of humour in his voice

Lianda smiled and drank some more.