Thread: Best Fighter
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2005, 02:54 PM   #14
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

Quote:
(and because my favorite Downer is named after him )
*blushes*

And besides... I'm always right. Turin, despite being hated by Morgoth, cursed by Morgoth, working entirely against fate, generally disliked by many, somewhat prideful, and all that... he still managed to spend the vast majority of his time (except that whole outlaw situation) doing what he thought was right and kicking some serious butt doing it. And even when he was living with a band of outlaws and not being so nice, he became a member because in one smooth motion, he killed the "best" of the group. He's by default the best of them, and fated to be... *Fea trails off, knowing that everybody by now gets her point*.

But Faramir... I really like Faramir. And Faramir, by best fighter, did you mean hand-to-hand combat, or can we go with archers or mental fighting, because if we're working mentally, than Galadriel gets the win hands down for passing the test and not taking the Ring. And she's obviously a good fighter physically, since she and Celeborn fought together in Mirkwood.

Fea

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 02-28-2005 at 02:57 PM. Reason: forgot appendices
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote