View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 11:49 AM   #3669
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Just two quick ones...

1) Athanar will probably bid the elf welcome and even ask him to join his table to share a discussion... so elempi, do you have any ideas how we should proceed with it? I could write a shortish intro to it today or tomorrow, but should we then try to collaborate a post or would you like to write that post as you'd probably know better what Athanar might ask or react than I can say about this new character? (Eodwine should probably sit at the same table as well - as all the nobility around; so we have many possibilities as to who says and what)

2) Does anyone remember, whether it was Scyrr who was wounded by Groin's characters' escape back then? I mean if he was, that would add an interesting twist into that sub-plot.