View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 12:05 PM   #345
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
At this point, I highly doubt Rikae is a wizard. I don't think a wizard would act like this in this scenario. I think she's simply a stressed-out person who is frustrated and that frustration is clouding her judgement. Pure and simple. It's happened before, to a lot of people. At this point, I'd prefer to leave her alone - the current trend seems to be 'Provoke Rikae. Get into a tizzy over how confusing her responses are. Vote, rinse, repeat'. This is getting us nowhere, and the actual wizards are probably sitting back and laughing their pointy hats off at us.

So, then. Moving on: let's look at the votes from Days 1 and 2, combined.

Day 1

Cop--> Boro (1)
Morsul--> Kath (1)
Brinn--> Nerwen (1)
Gil--> Nerwen (2)
Cab--> Cop (1)
Pom--> Cop (2)
Rikae--> Cab (1)
Greenie--> Cab (2)
Zil--> Pom (1)
Ozban--> Cab (3)
Lottie--> Pom (2)
Boro--> Cop (3)
Volo--> Nerwen (3)
Sally--> Pom (3)
Shasta--> Pom (4)
Nog --> Cab (4)

Day 2

Nerwen -> Nog
Oz -> Morsul
McCaber -> Rikae
Brinn -> Volo
Lottie -> Morsul 2
Gil -> Volo 2
Rikae -> Oz
Zil -> Oz 2
Kath -> Morsul 3
Morsul -> Oz 3
Copper -> Oz 4
Volo -> Oz 5
Nog -> Morsul 4
Sally -> Morsul 5

Now, what I find immediately interesting is how little we find Nerwen in the thick of things. Day 1 she doesn't vote. Now, this isn't surprising because she usually doesn't vote on Day 1 - but couldn't she be using that as a way to avoid attention and avoiding a potentially incriminating vote? Day 2 she's the first person to vote, and she votes Nog - who was not all that widely suspected, and was often suspected only of being a cobbler, not a wizard at all. With that vote, she manages to not only stay out of the limelight, but also manages to make essentially a throw-away vote without making it obvious that that's what she did. Day 3, now. She's spend basically the entire Day mucking about with Rikae. She never gets anywhere - most of her posts say "she's not acting like a wizard, but she's not acting like an innocent either, hint hint!" and her early vote seems like her jumping on the opportunity presented for an easy vote. All in all, I'm not thrilled with Nerwen right now.

EDIT: xed with Nerwen

Last edited by Loslote; 01-26-2013 at 12:12 PM.
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote