View Single Post
Old 09-12-2002, 04:31 PM   #147
Judge Simon
Wight

Judge Simon has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Jecht-I don't want you marching off to death!
Thengise-I don't want you to either!
Jecht sighed he knew there was no changing her mind now. Some soldiers called for him to go. Jecht looked around to make sure there was no one around that didn't already know about them and he gave Thengise a kiss on the cheek and then left quickly with out looking back. If he only knew. He marched out and faced the terror of Mordor that day. It was growing darker, Jecht had sustained many wounds but his energy was nearly spent. AS he was fighting a group of orcs surrounded him, he took his sword and cut into and orc, but one came from behind. The orc plunged a blade deep into his side. He turned to look at the orc. The orc had begun to laugh and then stopped as it noticed it had a blade in his side as well. It was to be the last blade Jecht drew. Jecht fell to the bloodstained ground, he felt his breath growing shorter, and then he heard a blare of trumpets and the shouts of men, reinforcements had come. jecht smiled, the battle wasn't lost, they would win, he only hoped Thengise was safe. He wished that he had said goodbye, here at the end of all things...

OoC: Ok don't panic too much, I hope you guys will back track what I did and add your own events as to what happened it battle, and to spefically Collette and Thengise, I don't want any battlefield ressurections of Jecht, I don't know what I'm going to do with him yet...