View Single Post
Old 12-13-2003, 07:53 PM   #41
Luthien_ Tinuviel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Luthien_ Tinuviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Luthien_ Tinuviel Send a message via MSN to Luthien_ Tinuviel
Sting

Quote:
-Throw squid at Boromir

-Every time you see Boromir, yell "Do the wave for Boromir the disco king!" Then do it.
Do they allow squid in theaters? I guess you'd have to sneak it in in a purse or bag or something, much like most people do with bottles of water. Hey, maybe you could start the whole theater doing the wave! Someone should try. I've done it by myself before, but somehow it's not quite the same (I wonder why....).

Quote:
At the council of Elrond, right after Gimli says "and my axe" say "and my fork!"
And my spoon!

Quote:
When the ents are marching to Isengard, start singing "The ents go marching one by one..."
Priceless. I once went to a very boring boy scout thing, and the highlight of the evening was that there was an ent troop, and their song was just that. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
--During the infamous scene when boromir rides into rivendell stand up and proclaim "This isn't Osgiliath!?!?"
Already done it at home. I'm thinking more and more that I need to make a fan commentary. The last time I saw FOTR (last night), I thought of tons of funny comments I could make. All I'd need is a tape recorder!

Now for a my long list (sadly I will not be going to a trilogy showing):

-Get peanut M&Ms, or some other sizeble candy, and when when they shout "Boulders!" in Osgiliath, start throwing them at people (just to enhance the experience, you know).

-Wear a ring necklace, and when the Ring is destroyed, stand up and shout "What?!?! That wasn't in the book!!!! I've go the Ring right here! Everyone knows it was never destroyed!". Then proceed to disappear (under your seat works).

-Every time a Gondorian soldier kills an orc, yell "For Gondor!"

-During Boromir's Osgiliath scene, chime in with the crowd, yelling "For Gondor!" and cheering when they distribute the drinks.

-During the Pyre of Denethor, light a match and calmly set your hand on fire (or the seat of the person in front of you, whichever you prefer).

-Whenever Pippin appears, chant "pintpintpintpintpintpintpint" under your breath.

-Whenever Merry and Pippin appear together, shout "It's the Adventures of Merry and Pippin!"

-When Gollum appears for the first time, say "He looks like a bus!"

You know what? I love Mip.
Luthien_ Tinuviel is offline   Reply With Quote