View Single Post
Old 05-08-2015, 07:41 AM   #4985
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Yes!

And who wants to mod?

Kuru?

Agan and G55?

Someone else?

PS. If there's a flood of sign ups, what about dueling wizards?
I'm in consultation with someone about a set up I want to try. It is not ready for a public unveiling yet because my "big" idea might be unworkable, in which case I will use a smaller version of my idea which I'm positive will work just fine.

I don't want to mention who I'm speaking to because that would give away part of the nature of my idea prematurely. Hopefully this person checks their PMs regularly. In any case I should have all the details worked out in just a few days.

Although, not dueling wizards, rest assured that if I can do my big idea it will be a pretty big extravaganza and even the smaller version should prove to be...interesting, so tell all your friends! See if we can spread the word that the Downs are back and see if we can lure back some old-timers even.